79th Annual Wage Conference December 10th – 11th – 12th, 2014
We have our final offer. The Council has accepted TVA’s offer.
Classification and Offers: Final Offer
- Electrician – $74,405.00
- Instrument Mechanic -$74,405.00
- Maintenance Mechanic -$74,405.00
- Heavy Equipment Operator -$74,405.00
- Fossil Unit Operator – See Electrician
- Fossil Assistant Unit Operator – See Electrician
- Nuclear Unit Operator -$102,750.00
- Nuclear Assistant Unit Operator -$82,005.00
- Laborer -$45,480.00
The T&L Council Request are as follows:
- B-V B. – Holidays – Add one additional Holiday – Good Friday or Employees Birthday- No
- Shift Differential – No change
- Request Rate of Pay for Schedule B & D Classifications – See Above Offers
- Training Bonus for Power Systems Operation (PSO) MOU – for 5% Re-certification Bonus for Annual Clearance Refresher Training- In Committee to continue March 29 timeframe.
- Nuclear Assistant Unit Operator Up-Grade Bonus – In Committee
- To increase the Nuclear Reactor Operator Trainee (NUOT) pay to 20% above the Nuclear Assistant Unit Operator pay.
- Each Nuclear Unit Operator Trainee will recieve one-time lump-sum payments for a score of 85% or above on the TVA Audit exam for obtaining a NRC RO License.
- A score of 85% or above Audit Exam – $10,000
- Obtaining a NRC RO License – $10,000
- Retention Bonus for Licensed Nuclear Unit Operators – To remain 36 months after signing for $70,000 in 3 installments. – In Committee
- Bonus for Assignments Outside Job Description – Employees will recieve a bonus of $1000 per month. Committee to continue Feb. / March timeframe.
Custodian Rates of Pay – Continue the current MOU’s dated Sept. 23, 2011 and Sept. 10, 2012 for Calender Year 2015. TVA has agreed.
We would like to thank Keith & Jim and all the wage teams for their hard work. Thanks to all the locals for their support. A big “Thank You” to Heather and the TVA Team on the wages.
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year !