Notice! 2017 Dues Increase
To all members of IBEW Local # 365:
The following increase in dues will be in effect as of January 1, 2017:
Local 365’s portion of dues is increasing by 50 cents per month for all members and International’s portion of dues is increasing by $2.00 per month for all A members.
‘A’ member’s dues will increase from $51.40 per month to $53.90 per month.
‘BA’ member’s dues will increase from $35.40 per month to $35.90 per month.
The 81st Annual Wage Conference
with the Tennessee Valley Authority & Trades and Labor Council
TVA’s 5th and final Offer
The Trades & Labor Council has accepted the 5th and final offer. Congratulations you have a raise. Merry Christmas and a Happy New!!!!!
Thanks Keith and Jim and the whole IBEW Team.
Thank You Heather and the TVA Team.
Instrument Mechanic – $78,595.00
Lineman – $78,595.00
Electrician – $78,595.00
Maintenance Mechanic – $78,595.00
Heavy Equipment Operator – $77,845.00
Laborer – $48,565.00
Fossil AUO – $78,595.00 Based on Electrician Rate
Fossil Unit Operator – $86,455.00 Based on 10% above AUO
Nuclear AUO – $86,335.00
Nuclear Unit Operator – $109,545.00
Response to Council Request # 8 TVA has agreed to request.
Wednesday December 14th, 2016
The TVA Trades & Labor Council Request are:
- B-V B. – Holidays – Add one (1) additional Holiday — Good Friday or Employees Birthday
- Executive Holidays – When an Executive Holiday period is provided by the President of the United States the Holiday period shall apply to all Trades & Labor employees. If the Holiday falls on the employees off day, the Holiday shall roll to his/her next regularly scheduled shift.
- Shift Differential – 3 to 11 $0.90 per hour 11 to 7 $1.13 per hour.
- Request Rate of Pay for following Classification:
Schedule B –
Instrument Mechanic – $84,140
Lineman, Electrician – $84,140
Maintenance Mechanic $84,140
Heavy Equipment Operator $83,583
Schedule D –
Fossil AUO $92,554
Fossil Unit Operator $92,554
Nuclear AUO $92,796
Nuclear Unit Operator $116,325
5. Power Systems Operation (TPS) – MOU 5% Re-cert Bonus Clearance Refresher Training. Also $300.00 for safety boots and $750.00 for FR clothes. 2 hours pay for Maintenance Foreman called at home to administer overtime list.
6. Retention Bonus for Licensed Nuclear Unit Operators.
7. Bonus for Assignments Outside of Job Description.
8. Custodian Rates of Pay – Annual Custodian receive same % increase in wages for 2017 as Annual Laborers.
9. Nuclear AUO Upgrade Bonus MOU.