A Great Big Thanks to Everyone for the 78th Annual Wage Conference !
Thanks Keith Craig & Jim Springfield for all the hard work!
Thanks Brian, Heather and the TVA Team !
Merry Christmas to each and everyone and your families !
Classification and Offers: 6th and Final Offer
Instrument Mechanic -$72,335.00
Maintenance Mechanic -$72,335.00
Heavy Equipment Operator-$72,335.00
Fossil Unit Operator -$79,568.00
Fossil Assistant Unit Operator-$72,335.00
Nuclear Unit Operator-$99,525.00
Nuclear Assistant Unit Operator-$80,305.00
The Committee Reports are listed below:
The T&L Council Request are as follows:
- B-V B. – Holidays – Add one additional Holiday—Good Friday or Employees Birthday- TVA NO offer Final
- Shift Differential 3-11 shift $0.82 per hour 11-7 shift remains the same - TVA Final Offer
- Request Rate of Pay for Schedule B & D Classifications- See Offers below.
- Training Bonus for Power Systems Operation (PSO) MOU for 5% Re-certification Bonus for Annual Clearance Refresher Training- To be continued in talks in February.
- Request Increase the Nuclear Reactor Operator License Bonus from $5000.00 to $10,000.00 for Student Instructor-Nuclear R.L. – Agreed on a $7500.00 bonus.
- Retention Bonus for Licensed Nuclear Unit Operators and Nuclear Assistant Operators – Current Bonus be extended 2 years in order to cover pipeline employees enrolled in the program. – Withdrawn for Nuclear AUO’s To be continued in talks in January for the Nuclear UO’s.
- Laborer’s Foreman classification pay rate be increased to 18% above Laborer Classification – Tabled continued in Committee.
- Transmission Travel Rate goes to $87.58
TVA Bargaing Proposal Number 1- To be continued in talks in Chattanooga Tuesday Dec. 17th 2013
Supplemmentary Schedule B-III:B-2.b
Proposed revisions to existing language:
B-III. Filling Vacant Annual Positions
B. Filling Positions Represented by the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers and Machinists
2. Filling Positions Through Announcement of Vacancies
b. Posting Announcements and Closing Date
The announcement is posted on TVA bulletin boards where qualified employees in the competitive area are located and a copy sent to the international representative of the appropriate union.
The closing date for receipt of applications is not less than 10 (currently 20) calendar days after the date of the issue of the announcement. TVA will notify the Council when a vacancy announcement is withdrawn. Exception: No withdrawal notice is required when an announcement expires after being posted for 120 days.
If the position is not filled and there is no outstanding offer within 120 days of the closing date for applications, the vacancy will be announced again before a selection is made. An employee who has accepted promotion to a position and cannot be released from the present position will be promoted at the end of two pay periods following his/her acceptance. TVA will endeavor to effect transfers in an expeditious manner.
TVA also informed us that cost reduction efforts are looking at the following:
Will be discussed in January.
- 12 hour shifts
- Multiskill pay
- 9 vs 5 group rotation
- Flexible workforce between KIF & BRF
March Panel Meeting
Letter From Keith Craig February Panel Meeting
To All Members of IBEW Local # 365
The following increase in dues will be in effect as of January 1, 2013:
Local 365′s portion of dues is increasing by 40 cents per month for all members and the International’s portion of dues is increasing by $1.00 per month for ‘A’ members.
‘A’ members dues will increase from $44.60 per month to $46.00 per month.
‘B’ members dues will increase from $30.60 per month to $31.00 per month.