The 80th Annual Wage Conference with the Tennessee Valley Authority is scheduled to begin 10:00AM (EST) on Wednesday, December 9, 2015 at the TVA West Tower Plaza Room 402 in Knoxville TN. They will conclude on Friday December 11, 2015.
Notice! 2015 Dues Increase
To all members of IBEW Local # 365
The following increase in dues will be in effect as of January 1, 2015:
Local 365’s portion of dues is increasing by 50 cents per month for all members and International’s portion of dues is increasing by $1.00 per month for “A” members.
‘A’ member’s dues will increase from $48.40 per month to $49.90 per month.
‘BA’ member’s dues will increase from $33.40 per month to $33.90 per month.
J. R. Cox, Financial Secretary
79th Annual Wage Conference December 10th – 11th – 12th, 2014
We have our final offer. The Council has accepted TVA’s offer.
Classification and Offers: Final Offer
- Electrician – $74,405.00
- Instrument Mechanic -$74,405.00
- Maintenance Mechanic -$74,405.00
- Heavy Equipment Operator -$74,405.00
- Fossil Unit Operator – See Electrician
- Fossil Assistant Unit Operator – See Electrician
- Nuclear Unit Operator -$102,750.00
- Nuclear Assistant Unit Operator -$82,005.00
- Laborer -$45,480.00
The T&L Council Request are as follows:
- B-V B. – Holidays – Add one additional Holiday – Good Friday or Employees Birthday- No
- Shift Differential – No change
- Request Rate of Pay for Schedule B & D Classifications – See Above Offers
- Training Bonus for Power Systems Operation (PSO) MOU – for 5% Re-certification Bonus for Annual Clearance Refresher Training- In Committee to continue March 29 timeframe.
- Nuclear Assistant Unit Operator Up-Grade Bonus – In Committee
- To increase the Nuclear Reactor Operator Trainee (NUOT) pay to 20% above the Nuclear Assistant Unit Operator pay.
- Each Nuclear Unit Operator Trainee will recieve one-time lump-sum payments for a score of 85% or above on the TVA Audit exam for obtaining a NRC RO License.
- A score of 85% or above Audit Exam – $10,000
- Obtaining a NRC RO License – $10,000
- Retention Bonus for Licensed Nuclear Unit Operators – To remain 36 months after signing for $70,000 in 3 installments. – In Committee
- Bonus for Assignments Outside Job Description – Employees will recieve a bonus of $1000 per month. Committee to continue Feb. / March timeframe.
Custodian Rates of Pay – Continue the current MOU’s dated Sept. 23, 2011 and Sept. 10, 2012 for Calender Year 2015. TVA has agreed.
We would like to thank Keith & Jim and all the wage teams for their hard work. Thanks to all the locals for their support. A big “Thank You” to Heather and the TVA Team on the wages.
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year !
General Election of IBEW Local Union 365 Officers.
The IBEW Local Union 365 team listed below has been elected by Acclamation.
- Office of President/ Business Manager – Steven Cox
- Office of Vice President – Jeffery Daniel
- Office of Financial Secretary– James R. Cox
- Office of Treasurer – Roger Mustard II
- Office of Recording Secretary – Jerrod Smith
- E-Board Members:
- Paul Profitt
- Travis Grizzle
- Danny Melton
- David Darnell
- Jerod Brantley
- Tommy Henson
- Sean Cash
- Convention Delegate and Alternate :
- Ronnie Fletcher
- Jeffery Daniel
IBEW Local Union 365
Nominations for the offices of:
- President/Business Manager
- Vice President,
- Financial Secretary
- Recording Secretary
- Seven (7) Executive Board members
- Delegate to the International Convention
Will be accepted from the floor at the May 2014 IBEW LU 365 membership meeting at the date, time, and place indicated below.
The term of office will run for three years beginning July 1, 2014.
May 2014 IBEW LU 365 membership meeting
Date: Tuesday, May 6, 2014
Time: 7:00 p.m.
Place: IBEW Local Union 760 Union Hall
1530 Bill Williams Avenue
Knoxville, TN 37917
Nominations may also be made in writing and must be received by Recording Secretary Jerrod Smith at the May 2014 IBEW LU 365 membership meeting no later than 7:00 p.m. on May 6, 2014.
As provided in the Local 365 Bylaws, no member shall be eligible for office unless he/she has been a member of Local Union 365 in continuous good standing for at least two (2) years immediately prior to nomination.
Candidates must accept nomination at the nomination meeting or, if not in attendance, submit a written acceptance to Recording Secretary Jerrod Smith by 7:00 p.m. on May 6, 2014.
The election will be conducted on Tuesday, June 3, 2014 from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. at IBEW Local Union 760 Union Hall.
Additional information regarding the election will be provided in a separate notice which will be posted here at a later date.